Generation 1 Migrant Association is a fully-registered charity with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits CommissionLearn More
Vision & Mission
Our Vision is to create a place where you know you belong and where you feel at home
Our Mission is to promote the uniqueness and diversity of multi-cultural Australia
Our Purpose is –
- to support the social and economic integration of migrants and new community members
- to encourage, endorse and foster reconciliation, acceptance and co-operation between different races, ethnic and religious groups living in Australia
Our Core Values are Understanding, Acceptance, Respect, Co-operation & Education
Whilst his career has made him an expert for opening new markets and organisational development, in the last 16 years he has used this knowledge to assist a variety of organisations –
• involved in environmental protection (Founder & Chair of the Global Biosphere Foundation, The Netherlands);
• creating a sustainable future (Co-Founder & Chair of The Global Foundation of Sustainable Communities Ltd, Australia, & Co-Founder and Board Director of the Coral Triangle Society, Philippines);
• making a difference to people experiencing mental health challenges (Chair & CEO of the Change Your Past Foundation Inc., Australia); and
• fostering reconciliation, acceptance and co-operation between different races, ethnic and religious groups living in Australia (Co-Founder & Chair of Australian Multi-Cultural Communities United Ltd & Board Member of Muslim Professional Association, Australia).
Frank has lived in Australia for 25 years and is in an interracial marriage.
Lin enjoys working with diverse communities, uniting them and showcasing their cultural achievements. She does this best as a Writer & TV Producer, where her bold and thought-provoking messages aim to create awareness in the global community.
Her love for humanity manifests in her being on board of three additional charities, the Change Your Past Foundation Inc - a charity in the mental health space, the Australian Multi-Cultural Community United Ltd – a charity that embraces Australia’s multi-cultural society, and also the Muslim Professionals, which she supports as Media Manager. Lin moved to Melbourne in 2008 and is in an interracial marriage.
Likewise, Musa is also actively involved in a variety of organisations such as the Australian Pencak Silat Foundation (ASPF). Pencak Silat is a form of traditional martial arts that originated from South East Asia.
What brought Musa to Gen 1 is his pastime desire of supporting cultural diverse communities with events management, something he has done for the last 30 years.
Musa migrated to Australia more than 35 years ago and was in an interracial marriage.
The Salvation Army, Cross Road, BEAT (Bridging Education And Training), The Muslim Women Council of Victoria, The Muslimah Islamic Group, and the Migrant Hub & MiHub Café, North Richmond Community Health Centre.
Norisiah's achievements are too numerous to list here but she was selected for the First Women's Honour role by the Victorian Goverment; received the Centenary Medal from Queen Elizabeth II and is recognised by FACSIA for her services to Muslim women.
Nora has spent more than half of her life in Melbourne and she is in an interracial marriage.
Become a Gen 1 or Interracial Love Team Member!
Are you passionate about migrants, our multicultural community in Australia and would love to contribute to our cause? Are you a professional in the TV, film or video production industry, a social media influencer, IT expert, organisational guru or possess any other valuable experience you wish to bring to the team?If so, let us know, please